Saturday, June 11, 2011

Do you want to know your future?



How many times have I asked myself, what's my future? What was going to happen in 5 years? Whom I was going to marry? need Direction for my life, should I get that job, etc...? ~
Before I was a Christian, I used to wonder about my future, I was so desperate to know, that I started getting involve in the occult, new age, middle eastern cultures, tarot readings and psychics.
God is not in those places, I was asking the right questions but in the wrong places.
But when I accepted  Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour,  I found out the truth, that ONLY GOD KNOWS OUR FUTURE & DESTINY,  and before we were even born God had a plan for our lives.


Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you afuture and a hope.


We have to seek God's will for our lives through prayer & reading His Word in the bible, He has so many wonderful things for us, we are His Beloved, we are His masterpiece. We can ask Him and He will respond according to His word.
  
James 4:8
"Come close to God and He will come close to you" [Recognize that you are] sinners, get your soiled hands clean; [realize that you have been disloyal] wavering individuals with divided interests, and purify your hearts [of your spiritual adultery].





 God Loves us so much that He sacrificed Jesus His only son on the cross,




John 3:16
 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life".


When you find Jesus or when Jesus finds you(that happened to me) you will be filled with the only truth of this world, other things in this world is a counterfeit (fake or copy) of the Real Thing found in Jesus Christ.



John 14:6

 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.





I pray that God manifest himself to you and shower you with his knowledge, wisdom & Love for you, In Jesus name I pray. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment